CS-Cart Integration Guide
Integration with CS-Cart address forms made simple
A step-by-step guide to integration with CS-Cart address forms.
Download one of our CS-Cart plugins from the plugins page. We offer plugins for Address Auto-Complete (global address lookup for over 240 countries) and Postcode Lookup (UK only). The plugins are free to download.
Next, you need to sign up for a Crafty Clicks account.
When you sign up, you will receive an access token by email. There is no obligation to buy anything and you automatically get 100 trial lookups. If you need more lookups to test the integration, please get in touch (email@example.com) and we will try to accommodate you.
- Extract the package that you downloaded.
- From the admin panel, select ‘Manage add-ons’ from the add-ons menu.
- Click the ‘+’ button near the top right which is labelled ‘Upload & install add-on’.
- Click the ‘Local’ upload button, select the zip file inside the extracted folder, and click ‘Upload and install’.
When the installation has been successfully completed, a notification will appear.
- From the manage add-ons page, select our Add-On from the list of add-ons.
- From this page, you are able to enter your access token. In order to use the plugin, you will need an access token which will be emailed to you when you register with us.
Before you go live, test the integration to make sure it is working properly.
For the Postcode Lookup integration only, we have the following free postcodes for testing: AA1 1AA, AA1 1AB, AA1 1AD and AA1 1AE.
If you need assistance, drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org – we will help!
Once your trial lookups run out, you will need to decide on the best purchasing option based on the volume of usage you expect on your site. If you would like us to advise you then please get in touch.
- Do you offer support? Yes, we do offer support during normal business hours in the UK. If you run into any issues, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- Is this free? The extension is free to download and try, but to use it on a live site you will need a paid account with us.
- Do I need to sign up for an account to try it? Yes, you’ll need a trial account, at least. You can easily sign up for a free trial account.