CubeCart Integration Guide
Integration with CubeCart address forms made simple
A step-by-step guide to integration with CubeCart address forms.
- The plugin is compatible with CubeCart v6.
- CubeCart versions down to v3 can be supported on request, please get in touch.
Download one of our CubeCart plugins from the plugins page. We offer plugins for Address Auto-Complete (global address lookup for over 240 countries) and Postcode Lookup (UK only). The plugins are free to download.
Next, you need to sign up for a Crafty Clicks account.
When you sign up, you will receive an access token by email. There is no obligation to buy anything and you automatically get 30 trial credits. If you need more credits to test the integration, please get in touch (email@example.com) and we will try to accommodate you.
- Download the zip file and extract the contents.
- Copy the folder to
./modules/plugins/in your CubeCart installation.
- From the admin panel menu, click on Manage Plugins under Plugins. The plugin should now appear in the list of available plugins.
- Clicking on the plugin should bring up a list of configuration settings. From here, you can change the module’s status to ‘enabled’. Then click ‘save’ to save your changes.
- You can access configuration settings by selecting the Crafty Clicks plugin from the ‘Manage Plugins’ page.
- From here, you are able to add an access token, which you receive by email when you register.
- There are a number of other configuration options. If you would like us to assist you, please get in touch.
Before you go live, test the integration to make sure it is working properly.
For the Postcode Lookup integration only, we have the following free postcodes for testing: AA1 1AA, AA1 1AB, AA1 1AD and AA1 1AE.
If you need assistance, drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org – we will help!
Once your trial credits run out, you will need to decide on the best purchasing option based on the volume of usage you expect on your site. If you would like us to advise you then please get in touch.
- Do you offer support? Yes, we do offer support during normal business hours in the UK. If you run into any issues, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- Is this free? The extension is free to download and try, but to use it on a live site you will need a paid account with us.
- Do I need to sign up for an account to try it? Yes, you’ll need a trial account, at least. You can easily sign up for a free trial account.