Magento 2 Integration Guide
Integration with Magento 2 address forms made simple
A step-by-step guide to integration with Magento 2 address forms.
The current version Supports Magento v2.x, both Community & Enterprise Edition.
Download our Magento 2 plugin, either from the plugins page, from the Magento Marketplace or directly from our GitHub page with the help of composer (recommended).
Download via composer
First add the repository:
composer config repositories.craftyclicks git https://github.com/craftyclicks/magento2.git
Make sure that your your minimum-stability is beta.
Then, request composer to fetch the module:
composer require craftyclicks/module-clicktoaddress
Or for a specific branch:
composer require craftyclicks/module-clicktoaddress:dev-branch
- Create folder structure
- Download & copy the git contents to the folder
Note that there are two versions of this module:
- Main branch is using the Global Address endpoint. (Search as you type functionality)
- There’s a separate branch for an older version, doing only UK postcode lookup. (different endpoint)
Next, you need to sign up for a Crafty Clicks account.
When you sign up, you will receive an access token by email. There is no obligation to buy anything and you automatically get 30 trial credits. If you need more credits to test the integration, please get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will try to accommodate you.
Please note that executing these lines will cause a downtime on your Magento shop until they finish.
php -f bin/magento setup:upgrade php -f bin/magento setup:di:compile
- The first line allows Magento to recognize the module
- The second line is required so that Magento would load configuration defaults. (I’m looking for an alternative, more direct command but couldn’t find one so far)
The configuration for the extension is located under Stores -> Configuration -> Crafty Clicks -> Global Address Auto-Complete.
Before you go live, test the integration to make sure it is working properly.
If you need assistance, drop us an email on email@example.com – we will help!
Once your trial credits run out, you will need to decide on the best purchasing option based on the volume of usage you expect on your site. If you would like us to advise you then please get in touch.
- Do you offer support? Yes, we do offer support during normal business hours in the UK. If you run into any issues, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- Is this free? The extension is free to download and try, but to use it on a live site you will need a paid account with us.
- Do I need to sign up for an account to try it? Yes, you’ll need a trial account, at least. You can easily sign up for a free trial account.