PrestaShop Integration Guide
Integration with PrestaShop address forms made simple
A step-by-step guide to integration with PrestaShop address forms.
The code is compatible and verified with PrestaShop v1.7, v1.6 and v1.5. Older versions of Prestshop (v1.3 and 1.4) are supported by legacy releases. Please get in touch if you need support for the legacy versions.
Download one of our PrestaShop plugins from the plugins page. We offer plugins for Address Auto-Complete (global address lookup for over 240 countries) and Postcode Lookup (UK only). The plugins are free to download.
Next, you need to sign up for a Crafty Clicks account.
When you sign up, you will receive an access token by email. There is no obligation to buy anything and you automatically get 100 trial lookups. If you need more lookups to test the integration, please get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will try to accommodate you.
Select the plugin you would like to install.
Install Address Auto-Complete
Prestashop versions 1.5.x and 1.6.x
- The file you downloaded contains craftyclicksglobal.zip. Unzip this craftyclicksglobal.zip file.
- Copy the unzipped craftyclicksglobal folder into your webshops/modules folder.
Prestashop version 1.7.x
- Go to your webshop’s admin panel, then under Modules & Services click on the “Upload a Module” button.
- Drag and drop craftyclicksglobal.zip.
Install Postcode Lookup
Unzip the file you downloaded and copy the craftyclicks folder to /modules/ in your PrestaShop installation.
You will then need to configure the module.
- Locate our addon in the list of installed modules and click on Configure.
- Add your access token, save the changes, and the module is ready to be used.
- If you have any questions on the various configuration options available, please get in touch.
Before you go live, test the integration to make sure it is working properly.
For the Postcode Lookup integration only, we have the following free postcodes for testing: AA1 1AA, AA1 1AB, AA1 1AD and AA1 1AE.
If you need assistance, drop us an email on email@example.com – we will help!
Once your trial lookups run out, you will need to decide on the best purchasing option based on the volume of usage you expect on your site. If you would like us to advise you then please get in touch.
- Do you offer support? Yes, we do offer support during normal business hours in the UK. If you run into any issues, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- Is this free? The extension is free to download and try, but to use it on a live site you will need a paid account with us.
- Do I need to sign up for an account to try it? Yes, you’ll need a trial account, at least. You can easily sign up for a free trial account.