Crafty Clicks is a successful, fast growing company with an exciting future. We are always on the lookout for talented people to join us and help us get even better.
Our core product is Click-to-Address technology based on the Royal Mail PAF. We provide this via a high-availability web service backed by hands on, personal support. Our customers include some of the best known brands and range from ecommerce startups to FTSE100.
Listed below are vacancies we are actively looking to fill.
We are recruiting a Customer Services / Customer Success Executive to manage and develop our existing customers and to help bring on board new customers in a way that promotes retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value and reducing churn. Reporting to and working closely with the Customer Services Manager, you will be a self-starter who is strong in responding to customer queries as well as proactively supporting and developing customers, especially new customers who join our free trial. We are looking for a confident multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and a professional, positive attitude. Candidates should be able to provide efficient customer service via phone, online communication and e-mail. Building relationships with customers via calls & messages is an important part of the role as well as day-to-day account management and administration.
- Providing technical and non-technical support to customers via inbound and outbound customer calls & messages
- Maintaining excellent customer service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Helping with the development and improvement of the product by gathering feedback to identify recurring issues and addressing these with the product team
- Processing orders and maintaining customer accounts
- Taking payments and handling account finances
- Keeping detailed notes about interactions and account activity
- Great interpersonal, relationship-building and computer skills
- Proven customer service experience, including some outbound call experience
- Technical aptitude and the ability to understand and explain complex concepts in simple terms
- Evidence of building up a thorough knowledge of the company’s products and services & their capabilities
- Working with CRM systems like Salesforce or Netsuite would be useful, although not essential
- Attention to detail
Over to You
Do you think you have the right skill and attitude to help us grow further? We look forward to hearing from you!
All applications, including a cover note, CV and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies, please).