These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. By using Our Website in any way, or by buying from us, you agree to be bound by them.
We are: Crafty Clicks Limited
You are: a visitor to our Website / our customer
In this agreement:
“Website” – means the entire computing hardware and software installation that is or supports our Website.
“Lookup” – means submitting a postcode or partial address data to our Server to obtain a full postal address.
“Products” – means any of the postcode and address Lookup products and associated support services we offer for sale on our website.
“Credit” – means a credit unit on your account which can be used to perform Lookups.
“Credit Pack” – means a pre-paid package of multiple Credits valid for up to one year.
2 Our contract with you
These terms and conditions apply:
- So far as the context allows, to you as a visitor to our Website; and
- In any event to you as a buyer or prospective buyer of our Products.
- We shall accept your order by e-mail confirmation. That is when our contract is made. Our e-mail message will also confirm details of your purchase.
- We may change these terms from time to time. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our Website at the time you submit your order.
- If in future, you buy Products from us under any arrangement which does not involve your payment via our Website; these terms still apply so far as they can be applied.
3 Your account with us
- You agree that you have provided, and will continue to provide accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself. We need this information to provide you with access to our Products.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for preventing any unauthorised person from using your account.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should tell us immediately if you believe some person has accessed your account without your authority.
- We reserve the right to refuse you access to our Website and Products.
4 Purchasing, price and payment
- Our products can be purchased in three ways:
- Pay-as-you-go credit packs. Payments are billed at time of order and must be settled in advance. Unused credit expires after 12 months.
- Monthly credit plan. Payments are billed monthly. Unused credit expires at the end of each month. Overage charges may apply.
- Annual licence. Payments are billed annually and must be settled in advance.
- You will have the option to automatically renew pay-as-you-go credit. If you select this option, you authorise us to arrange withdrawal of funds from any of your payment methods as necessary.
- If you select a monthly plan, you authorise us to arrange withdrawal of funds from any of your payment methods as necessary.
- Payments for pay-as-you-go credit packs are fully refundable only in respect of unused credit packs.
- Monthly plan and annual licence payments are not refundable.
- Cancelling a monthly plan requires one month’s notice, ending on the final day of your monthly plan.
- Our Products contain data from various suppliers. You agree to use the Products, and any data obtained through the Products, in accordance with the relevant End User Terms. These terms are available to read on our Website. You will have to agree to these terms before placing your order.
- You agree that the Products and any data obtained through the Products will be used solely by you and that you will not resell or grant access to the Products (or any data obtained through the Products) to anyone else unless you first obtain our approval in writing and enter into a Partner Agreement with us.
- You agree to use the Products, and any data obtained, in a proper, moral and legal way. You are responsible at all times for ensuring that you use of the Products is legal and that all applicable laws and regulations are complied with. We give no warranties as to your ability to use the Products.
- We will do our best to maintain our Website and Products so that you have constant use, but there will be times when your use may be interrupted. Interruption to the Services for reasonable periods for maintenance or causes beyond our control is not a ground for repayment of money you have paid. When we are aware of the likelihood of down time, we will tell you in advance.
- Our Products are intended mainly for address Lookup by human users. You agree not to undertake any automated data cleansing or data extraction without our prior consent.
- You agree not to use our Products to provide any service or system that competes with our Products.
6 Foreign taxes, duties and import restrictions
- We have no knowledge of and no responsibility for the laws in your country and notwithstanding any other provision of these terms and conditions, you agree that you are responsible for ensuring that your use of the Products complies will all applicable local laws or regulations.
- You are responsible for purchasing Products which you are lawfully able to import and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind levied in your country.
- We or our suppliers may make improvements or changes to our Website, the content, or to any of the Products, at any time and without advance notice.
- You are advised that our Website, the content and Products may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We are only human. We would be grateful if you bring to our immediate attention, any that you find.
- We give no warranty and make no representation, express or implied, as to:
- the adequacy or appropriateness of the Products for your purpose;
- the truth of any content on Our Website;
- any implied warranty or condition as to merchantability or fitness of the Products for a particular purpose;
- compatibility of our Website with your equipment, software or telecommunications connection.
- Our Website contains links to other internet websites outside our power and control. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way for the content of any such linked website, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such website.
- We are not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential loss or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of our Website or the purchase of Products.
- In any claim against us our liability is limited to the value of the goods you have purchased in the contract which is the subject of the dispute.
8 Content and Intellectual Property Rights
- We will defend the intellectual property rights in connection with our Products and our Website, including copyright in the content and data whether provided by us or by any other provider (including copyright in: text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data, and software).
- We also claim copyright in the designs and compilation of all content of our Website. Title and ownership rights shall remain the sole property of us and / or the other content provider. We will strongly protect those rights in all countries.
- Except as set out below, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part without our prior consent.
- You may not use our name or logos or trade marks or any other content on any website of yours or that of any other person without our prior consent.
- Subject to the other terms of this agreement, you may download or copy content only for your own personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in it. You may not store electronically any significant portion of any content.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing and notwithstanding any other provision in these terms and conditions, you agree at all times to comply with any clause of all End User Terms relating to intellectual property.
- We warrant that our Products and Website are legal and do not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights.
9 System security
- You agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to violate or attempt to violate any aspect of the security, integrity or availability of our Website or Products.
- You understand that any such violation is unlawful in many jurisdictions and that any contravention of law may result in criminal prosecution.
- We may terminate your use of the Website or the Products immediately on written notice to you if you (i) become bankrupt or insolvent or are the subject of any winding up proceedings (not being a members’ voluntary winding-up for the purposes of reconstruction or amalgamation) or are subject of an appointment of a receiver, administrative receiver or administrator; or (ii) you are in breach of these terms and conditions (or the End User Terms), and fail to remedy such breach within 14 days of notification to you by us of the breach.
- You agree to indemnify us against any claim or demand including reasonable legal and other professional fees, made by any third party due to or arising in any way out of your use of our Website or Products, your breach of these terms and conditions or any breach of the End User Terms, your positing any Material or infringement by you or by any other person using your computer or account information of any intellectual property or other rights of any person.
12 Miscellaneous provisions
- When we communicate with you we do so by email. You agree that email communications are contractually binding in the same way as properly signed and dated paper sent by post.
- Where we provide goods or services without specific charge to you, then it (or they) is deemed to be provided free of charge, and not to be associated with any other goods or service for which a charge is made. Accordingly, there is no contractual nor other obligation upon us in respect of those goods or service.
- Nothing in this agreement or on our Website shall confer on any third party any benefit under the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- If any of these terms is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
- No waiver by us, in exercising any right, power or provision in this agreement shall operate as a waiver of any other right or of that same right at a future time; nor shall any delay in exercise of any power or right be interpreted as a waiver.
- In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms or any contract between you and us, then you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
- We are not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control including strikes of our own employees.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. This agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods the application of which is hereby expressly excluded.
13 Our details
Crafty Clicks Limited is registered in England & Wales under registration number 07368614.
Our VAT number is 997 6233 61.
Our registered address is St Andrews House, St Marys Walk, Maidenhead, SL6 1QZ.
You can write to us or contact us as set out on our website.